📖 Parliament's Education and Engagement Service will be hosting their next residential UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme, 29-31 January 2024. Teachers will experience Parliament first-hand, and then return to their schools and colleges to develop understanding and increase engagement with Parliament.
🚆 Transport, accommodation and most meal costs are covered, and applications are welcome from teachers, school/college leaders and teacher training providers working with young people aged 5-18. The course includes:
- Q&A sessions with the Speaker, Lord Speaker and Members of both Houses
- Talks from subject specialists
- Workshops devoted to key aspects of the work of UK Parliament
- Opportunities to explore new and exciting teaching ideas
- Tours of the Palace of Westminster and the Parliamentary Education Centre
🤝 It's always a hugely important and enjoyable part of my job when I welcome schools to Parliament to chat to students and teachers about how best to engage people in politics.
📆 Closing date is Sunday 22 October 2023.
📧 Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org